Jan. 18, 2012 – Watch your mail for the 2012 Wisconsin Lawyer Directory, published every January as a special issue of the Wisconsin Lawyer™ magazine. All members are entitled to receive one free copy of the print directory. This 640-page directory is a vital resource for Wisconsin legal professionals who use it to locate information quickly and easily.
Members who have opted out of receiving the print version of the directory can access the directory online.
Highly used sections in the directory include:
- Alphabetical and geographical listings for Wisconsin-licensed lawyers
- Rosters of Wisconsin law firms
- Directory of federal, state, and Native American tribal courts, a resource for locating judges, court and county personnel, legal publications, and so on
- Professional services directory for locating law-related service providers
- State Bar member benefits and services
- Lawyer-to-Lawyer directory, a listing of nearly 450 lawyers available to share their expertise with other lawyers through brief phone consultations
The Wisconsin Lawyer Directory is the official directory of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Its information is derived from State Bar member records, making it the most complete, comprehensive and reliable print directory available to Wisconsin's legal community.
Need extra copies for office staff?
Limited copies of this popular publication are available for $30 to members and $37.50 for nonmembers, plus tax and shipping. Volume discounts are available.
Order extra copies of the 2012 directory online or contact the State Bar at (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838.