A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
March 15, 2023 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
McAllister v. VJS Construction Services Inc. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Construction and Industrial Accident - Jury: $105,000
Parties Reach $105K Settlement Following Accident at Restaurant Construction Site in Milwaukee
Smith v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Kenosha County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $80,000
Plaintiff Recovers $80K Following MVA at Intersection in Kenosha
Leggett v. Acuity, a Mutual Insurance Co. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Premises Liability - Settlement: $27,221
Parties Reach $27.2K Settlement Following Slip, Fall on Ice at Wauwatosa Residence
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: email@example.com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2023 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.