A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below.
Nov. 18, 2020 – A selection of recent Wisconsin case verdicts are shared below. The information is provided as a service to State Bar of Wisconsin members in cooperation with Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, a Thomson Reuters business.
Buth v. Hastings Mutual Insurance (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Brown County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $150,000
I-43 Rear-Ender Settles for $150K
Medema v. Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Outagamie County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $34,379
Insurer Pays $37K for MVA Injuries
Sankey v. The Portage County Bank (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Outagamie County)
Brech of Contract - Settlement: $6,000
Failure to Disclose Drainage Issues Prior to Property Sale
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: com west.juryverdicts thomsonreuters thomsonreuters west.juryverdicts com or (800) 689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
© 2020 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site
for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.