Titletown, U.S.A. is calling – and this is one event you don’t want to pass up.
The AMC huddle has room for rookies and veterans alike
- Experience our most popular conference location
- Make new friends at one-of-a-kind social events
- Build relationships and share winning strategies
Keep on top of your game with a training camp just right for lawyers
- Easily score CLE and EPR credits
- Benefit from world-class plenary presentations
- Choose from dozens of sessions on hot topics
Stay in peak condition with recovery time
- Witness the swearing-in of the new State Bar president
- Celebrate the stars at the Member Recognition Celebration
- Party at the beautiful Rockwood Terrace in the new Titletown District
Earn up to 12 CLE and 4 EPR Credits
Check out our winning combination of CLE on hot topics, recent trends, and timeless advice for maintaining a successful practice. Earn up to 12 CLE and up to 4 EPR credits at three outstanding plenaries and more than two dozen sessions.
*Credits listed are anticipated credits, pending approval from the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners.
See All Speakers
CNN Legal Analyst
Diversity & Inclusion Director, Nixon Peabody
James Forman, Jr.
Pulitzer Prize Winning Author and Yale Law Professor
Save $30 when you register by the early-bird deadline of May 17, 2019. Plus, first-time member-attendees save an additional $100 on your registration fee. So don’t delay, register today!
First Time Member Attendee
* Thursday's luncheon is NOT included with your tuition and must be registered and paid for during registration.
What's Included With Tuition?
Plenary speaker sessions • CLE breakouts • Legal Expo • Continental breakfasts • Conference breaks • Presidential Swearing-In and Reception • Conference Kick-Off Party • Member Recognition Celebration • All Conference Party