Our front-end designer works closely with the web team in our IT department to produce innovative, attractive, and functional sites that meet the needs of our members, patrons, and co-workers. Through collaboration with our marketing team and end users, the front-end designer will produce and implement creative web business solutions and enhancements that maintain the look and feel of the State Bar brand, support the association's goals, and improve delivery of information to both members and consumers.
Key functions of the position include:
- Create and implement SharePoint solutions that meet the needs of the association
- Plan requirements, deliverables, design mockups and project deadlines for new or modified web solutions
- Manage site structure and design to create a framework for all State Bar websites consistent with our mission and goals
- Monitor and improve website visibility in search engines and engage new SEO strategies
- Provide Quality Assurance monitoring and customer support
Qualified candidates will be able to creatively approach challenges, present innovative solutions and lead a project team through implementation. Technical skills that will lead to success include:
- Experience with structuring, developing, implementing and maintaining complex websites
- Knowledge and experience managing web hosting services or applications
- Experience with various web development, authoring and design tools such as SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proficient with current image/web image software (e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks)
- Experience with MS Windows desktop OS and various web browsers
- Familiarity with W3C web and accessibility standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a deadline driven environment
Two year degree in web design/information technology or equivalent web design and implementation experience required, SharePoint experience helpful.
To apply, upload cover letter with salary expectations, along with your resume and samples of recent work product.
Equal Opportunity Employer.