Our front-end designer works closely with the web team in our IT department to produce innovative, attractive, and functional sites that meet the needs of our members, patrons, and co-workers. Through collaboration with our marketing team and end users, the front-end designer will produce and implement creative web business solutions and enhancements that maintain the look and feel of the State Bar brand, support the association's goals, and improve delivery of information to both members and consumers.
Key functions of the position include:
- Create and implement SharePoint solutions that meet the needs of the association
- Plan requirements, deliverables, design mockups and project deadlines for new or modified web solutions
- Manage site structure and design to create a framework for all State Bar websites consistent with our mission and goals
- Monitor and improve website visibility in search engines and engage new SEO strategies
- Provide Quality Assurance monitoring and customer support
Qualified candidates will be able to creatively approach challenges, present innovative solutions and lead a project team through implementation. Technical skills that will lead to success include:
- Experience with structuring, developing, implementing and maintaining complex websites
- Knowledge and experience managing web hosting services or applications
- Experience with various web development, authoring and design tools such as SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proficient with current image/web image software (e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks)
- Experience with MS Windows desktop OS and various web browsers
- Familiarity with W3C web and accessibility standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a deadline driven environment
Two year degree in web design/information technology or equivalent web design and implementation experience required, SharePoint experience helpful.
To apply, upload cover letter with salary expectations, along with your resume and samples of recent work product.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The program assistant works with our program coordinators to ensure the successful development and delivery of innovative and valued law-related programs, services and events for Wisconsin attorneys.
This position provides administrative support for various committees and sections, to include the Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Committee, Local Bar Relations Committee, Wisconsin Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection Committee, along with program support for the new lawyer admissions receptions, outreach to local and specialty bar associations, and other major member-driven programs. Key responsibilities include…
- Coordinate the logistics for committee/section/division meetings, CLE programs, and events to ensure a positive experience for our members
- Provide general program support: draft correspondence, assist in the preparation of reports, prepare agendas, take and transcribe meeting minutes
- Assist program coordinators with the timely delivery of program elements to include member communications, research, and marketing
- Respond to member requests
- Set up events in the State Bar membership database
- Update web content, ensuring that information is accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain Lyris email lists
- Assist with other member services projects as they arise
The ideal candidate is skilled in the use of the MSOffice Suite, is highly organized, prioritizes their work and ensures deadlines are met, has strong verbal and written communication skills and actively listens to what others are saying, is flexible and can adapt to changing business needs. We are looking for a team player, who can build collaborative relationships with members, customers, volunteer leaders, and co-workers. A 2-year degree or equivalent work experience, to include 3 years of administrative experience, is required.
To apply, upload resume and cover letter, including salary expectations. Applications will be accepted through May 10.
Equal Opportunity Employer