- Enjoy a late summer getaway during the 2016 Health, Labor, and Employment Law Institute at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells August 18-19. Get discounted room rates when you reserve a room before July 18.
- Hotel reservation deadline is July 4 for the 35th Annual Family Law Workshop, Aug. 4-6 in Sturgeon Bay. Enjoy a late summer getaway in beautiful Door County while experiencing camaraderie with fellow lawyers, family court commissioners, and judges.
- The 11th Annual Door County Intellectual Property Academy - July 14 & 15 in Sturgeon Bay - features judges, leading in-house counselors, professors, and IP subject matter experts presenting best-in-class IP CLE sessions. Register today!
- Hiring and Firing in Wisconsin gives you a comprehensive overview of the laws governing employee screening, hiring, and employment termination from both state and federal perspectives. The new 6th edition is now available - order yours today!
- Fail to follow civil procedure and your case could be lost before it even gets to trial. Wisconsin Civil Procedure Before Trial is your guide to successfully navigating the complex rules governing litigation. It's newly updated for 2016 so you'll have the latest case law to reference. Get yours now!