Divisions Elect New Officers
April 28, 2014 – The Government, Nonresident, Senior, and Young Lawyers divisions announce incoming officers and directors. The presidents-elect serve a one-year term before becoming president and then serve one year as past president. All terms begin on July 1.
Government Lawyers Division President-elect Miriam Horwitz
President-elect: Miriam Horwitz, Milwaukee City Attorneys Office, Milwaukee
- Meighan Anger, State Public Defenders Office Trial Division, Milwaukee
- Angelina Gabriele, Kenosha County District Attorneys Office, Kenosha
- Jeffry Patzke, Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, Appleton
- Joseph M. Cardamone III, Kenosha County Corporation Counsel, Kenosha, will complete the second year of Miriam Horwitz’s term when she becomes president-elect on July 1
Nonresident Lawyers Division President-elect James J. Casey Jr.
President-elect: James J. Casey Jr, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
- Diana Camosy, Legal Services Corp., Washington, D.C.
- Megan HyeMee Hummel, Gordon & Rees LLP, Las Vegas
- David P. Leibowitz, Lakelaw, Waukegan, Ill.
- H Charles Stahmer, Stahmer Law Firm, Bozeman, Mont.
- David M. Werwie, David Werwie & Associates, Saint Paul, Minn.
Senior Lawyers Division President-elect Hugh B. Braun
President-elect: Hugh B. Braun, Godfrey, Braun & Frazier, Milwaukee
Secretary: Angela B. Bartell, Bartell Dispute Services, Middleton, Will finish Hugh Braun’s term when he becomes president-elect
- Earl H. Munson, Boardman & Clark LLP, Madison
- James C. Reiher, The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law, Waukesha
- James J. Vance, Vance, Wilcox & Martin S.C., Fort Atkinson
Young Lawyers Division President-elect Ryan Blay
President-elect: Ryan Blay, Lakelaw, Kenosha
Secretary: Crystal Banse, Regional National Guard Special Victims’ Counsel, Madison
Treasurer: Danielle M. Kranz, Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin, Keshena
- Adam E. Crawford, Foley & Lardner LLLP, Milwaukee
- Brandon J. Evans, Kendricks, Bordeau, Adamini, Greenlee & Keefe P.C., Marquette, Mich.
- Benjamin “Ben” Lane, Wiley Law S.C., Chippewa Falls
- Chad M. Lawler, Millonzi Law LLC, Black Earth
- Lee Turonie, Wisconsin Towns Association, Shawano
You Might Also Like …
Ralph Cagle Takes Top Slot in State Bar Elections