West's Jury Verdicts, Bench Decisions, Settlements, and Arbitration Awards
April 16, 2014 – As a service to its members, the State Bar of Wisconsin has entered into an alliance agreement with West, a Thomson Reuters business, to provide award information on Wisconsin civil jury trials, bench trials, settlements, and arbitrations. West's editorial staff selects a few key Wisconsin cases from Westlaw's® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports to highlight in each issue of WisBar InsideTrack.
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for online publication in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: com west.juryverdicts thomsonreuters thomsonreuters west.juryverdicts com or 800-689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a pdf of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West's Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack publication
This Edition’s Featured Cases:
Sprague v. Nationwide Mut. Ins (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Walworth County)
Vehicle Negligence - Settlement: $175,000
$175K Settlement for Hwy. 50 MVA
Mascari v. Fox (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Med Mal - Verdict: Defense
Defense Verdict in Med Mal Claim Against Surgeon
Medina v. Progressive Classic Ins. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Kenosha County)
Vehicle Negligence - Verdict: $187,960
City Employee Strikes Vehicle at 55th St., Green Bay Rd.
© 2014 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.