Access more than 1,000 Wisconsin practice, court, state, and federal forms that are centrally located on WisBar. Visit Practice411 on Wisbar for a complete listing broken out by category and agency.
March 5, 2014 – Narrowing down your search when you seek an electronic form can be a daunting task. You know it exists, but finding it can be a time consuming task. If you go to the court or agency site, you still have to locate the form. Make the Practice411™ page on WisBar your first stop to peruse than 1,000 forms broken out by category and agency.
Following is a list of forms available. For details under each category, go to the forMembers tab on the WisBar homepage and select Practice411 and then select Practice and Legal Forms.
- State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE™ Fillable Forms Bank
- Client trust account forms
- Limited liability legal practice registration form
- Lien and bond forms
- Real estate forms
- The Milwaukee Bar Association's collection of professionalism standard forms
- Wisconsin State Law Library links to Wisconsin circuit, municipal, county court, and state agency; federal court and agency forms; and practice forms by topic
- Wisconsin circuit court mandated forms
- Court of appeals docketing statements and procedures
- Summer law clerk internship application
- Court reporter transcript preparation invoice
- Wisconsin Judicial Commission request for investigation form
- Circuit, municipal, county court, and state agency; federal court and agency forms; and practice forms by topic
- Truth in Sentencing guidelines and worksheets
- Board of Bar Examiners admission on proof of practice elsewhere, diploma privilege, continuing legal education information, and bar exam forms
- Office of Lawyer Regulation grievance and client trust accounts forms
Wisconsin State Agency Forms
- Administration, Workforce Development, Financial Institutions, Health and Family Services, Treasury, Revenue, and Transportation departments
- Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
Federal Court and Agency
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
- Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Government federal forms
- FindLaw Court forms link to federal and all state forms.
For more information, visit Practice411 Practice and Legal Forms.