Go Casual for Justice
. . . to benefit civil legal services to the indigent in Wisconsin
As part of the annual National Pro Bono Celebration, the State Bar of Wisconsin Pro Bono Program is coordinating its second annual Go Casual for Justice fundraiser. This year, the event will benefit the Public Interest Legal Services Fund at the Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation. Together, we can help raise awareness of the importance of providing equal justice for all and help provide vital financial support for the organizations on the front lines or making equal justice a reality.
When your office participates, attorneys and staff donate $5 (or more!) to wear casual attire to work during a day or days you designate during Pro Bono Week.
Participation is the key to making Go Casual for Justice successful, so feel free to customize your event to suit your workplace culture.
Participating in Go Casual for Justice is easy . . .
- Send us an email to let us know that your firm or office is participating
- Rally your participants. Advertise by e-mail, posters, fliers, on your intranet, or any way that works for you!
- Download a summary of the event, tips for success, a template to print stickers for participants and a signup sheet here
- Collect donations from your participants.
- Turn in your donations to: WisTAF Public Interest Legal Services Fund, 825 Williamson Street, Suite A, Madison, WI 53703.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send cash through the mail. If you collect cash donations, please prepare a single check or money order (be sure to let them know that it is from Go Casual for Justice).
The State Bar of Wisconsin has information about pro bono opportunities that are available all year long. Visit the State Bar pro bono page to find out how to get involved. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for additional pro bono updates.