The State Bar thanks the following 2011 Diversity Clerkship Program employers:
- American Family Insurance – Corporate
- Boardman Law Firm
- CUNA Mutual Group
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Froedtert & Community Health, Inc.
- Law Offices of Thomas P Stilp
- Murphy Desmond S.C.
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Office of City Attorney â?? Madison
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Whyte Hirshboeck Dudek S.C.
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Wisconsin State Public Defender
Dec. 21, 2011 – Law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies can provide summer employment and valuable legal experience to first-year law students by participating in the 2012 State Bar Diversity Clerkship Program.
“The Diversity Clerkship Program brings legal employers and law students together to provide superior client representation through a diverse bar,” says Diversity Clerkship Program chair Kathleen Chung. “This unique program offers exceptional clerkship opportunities to law students with diverse background.
“Eligible law students are assigned to employers who offer mentoring as well as hands-on legal work in settings from large to small firms, in-house to government agencies” says Chung. “As a graduate of the program, I can personally attest to the professional value this bar program brings to both students and employers.”
Employers can enroll through Jan. 20. For more information, contact org bdrake wisbar Beth Drake at (800) 444-9404, ext. 6171, or (608) 250-6171, or visit WisBar.