Recent jury verdicts, bench decisions, settlements, and arbitration awards
Oct. 19, 2011 – As a service to its members, the State Bar of Wisconsin has entered into an alliance agreement with West, a Thomson Reuters business, to provide award information on Wisconsin civil jury trials, bench trials, settlements, and arbitrations. West’s editorial staff selects a few key Wisconsin cases from Westlaw’s® West’s Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports to highlight in each issue of WisBar InsideTrack.
State Bar members can:
- Request a full case summary, free of charge
- Submit their own case results for publication in Westlaw’s® West’s Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Order a paid online subscription to Westlaw’s® West’s® Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports
- Contact West: com west.juryverdicts thomsonreuters thomsonreuters west.juryverdicts com or 800-689-9378
For State Bar members submitting their own results for publication, West will:
- Send each submitter a PDF of his/her published case as it appears online in Westlaw’s® West’s Jury Verdicts – Wisconsin Reports, free of charge
- Consider featuring the case in the State Bar’s WisBar InsideTrack e-newsletter
This edition's featured cases
Featured case highlights
- Boyd-Wiley v. Innovative Family P'Ship (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Milwaukee County)
Family Receives $265K in Neglgience Claim Against Foster Care Org.
- Ruffin v. Allstate Indemnity (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Racine County)
Insurer Pays $101K for Minor's Dog Bite
- Bradley v. Am. Fam. Mut. (Wis. Cir. Ct. - Dane County)
Left Turn MVA Returns $13.1K
© 2011 Thomson Reuters/West. All rights reserved. Users may download and print extracts of content from this Web site for their own personal and noncommercial use only. Republication or redistribution of Thomson Reuters/West content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters/West.